9 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

Ninja Ultima BL810

My information of real ninjas is restricted to obscure pop-culture references, however I usually imagine of them as being two things: quiet and lethal. The Ninja Ultima BL810 blender is hardly quiet, however as far as the different goes, if "lethal" means "ridiculously effective" in blender-speak, the Ninja is aptly named. It was a constant prime performer and stored tempo with its extra costly rivals like the Vitamix 7500 and Blendtec Designer Series WildSide Blender, for half the price. best blenders blenders reviews I possess the Ninja Kitchen System 1100, which retails for $159. The 1100 characteristics diverse components than the Ultima. For example, it comes with the standard, 72-ounce pitcher as properly as a 40-ounce "processing bowl," which is similar to the leading pitcher, solely smaller. It additionally comes with a blade for each, as properly as whisk, dough hook, and dough paddle attachments. The 800 solely comes with one pitcher, however has a detachable quad blade and two single-serving cups that hook immediately onto the blender base for easy, fast smoothie making. My 1100 is a excellent blender and I've by no means had a problem, however I can admit to having blender envy. Afraid of having a subpar blender, I put the Vitamix on my Christmas record and begged my household to all pull jointly simply because it is all I needed in the complete world. It made me resent my completely useful Ninja blender, considering that while, yes, it might make my scrumptious smoothies, it might make them greater if it have been a Vitamix.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder